Thursday, November 19, 2009

October ATC swap and some fun stuff.

Here are the ATCs I got in return for the October swop on Facebook - I really enjoy seeing all the different styles and interpretations of a theme. I was planning to post a picture of the ones I made for November, I could have sworn I took one, but my camera says otherwise and it is too late now they have gone in the post. Bother. I will have to wait for the pictures to be posted in the group.

One of the other places I like to browse at random is Instructables - here you will find out how to do/make anything you can imagine. It is mostly electronics, DIY etc but there are all sorts of craft projects too. I like the ones by Lynne Bruning using electronics in fabric and clothing - see below for her latest one and her website is here.


flexible LED eTextile ribbon array - More DIY How To Projects

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I am glad you like the Instructables Jane! Thanks for sharing them with your readers and spreading the eTextile love. :)