I have been having a bit of a sorting out week, picking up those odd jobs that should have been done long ago. Today's job was to revamp and update my website so I have changed my blogs to match. The banner image is one of my pylon designs with a bit of a swirl (you can see the original on an earlier post here) - I thought it was time I looked a bit more arty!
The main change to the website is that I have added links to my lists of useful websites - I picked out the ones related to art/textiles including suppliers, museums, historical information so I hope fellow students find them a useful reference. Click here to go to the links page.