Friday, June 27, 2008

Tidying Up

Well, I think I have finished module 2, so I will bring it all to summer school and find out. I enjoyed playing with the faces and figures, which surprised me as I normally avoid them. This week, I have been having a bit of a tidy up/sort of all the loose bits and have also updated my website. It now has all the notes relating to making the assessment piece (previously scattered around this blog) including the sample animations and a link to the complete final version on YouTube - click here to visit my site . I still need to do something to show the complete piece in situ, so I can't wave it goodbye quite yet. I can't believe it is a year since I started on it - even I don't normally take so long to finish things. Must have been all that thinking time!

2 comments:

Garnered Stitches said...

Just browsed your website - good idea to pull together all the course work, makes it easier to follow.

Looking forward to seeing you at the summer school.

Best wishes

Genie said...

Hi, found your blog thru anna,s Some lovely work,