1. Using the kaleidoscope effect on flower head - 10 petals, all other settings 0 and edge mode set at repeat.
3. Kaleidoscope effect again applied to the saturated image of flower head 3 (see last post) with settings - 6 petals, angle 274, scale -31, edge mode set at wrap.
4. Pattern effect - horizontal offset 68%, vertical offset 62%, rotation 90, 3 columns and 3 rows.
6. Image 5 repeated, flipped, layered. Seems to have turned into bird's wings.
Next come the decorated papers, these are all A3 sheets. First is just stripes of colours.
Next I cut out card templates of the flower head and used it to rub off soft pastels (left) and Markal sticks (right). I washed the right hand one with ink but didn't like the colour, so I added pastels on top to tone it down. You can see the templates on top of the papers.
Next, I made a string block in the shape of the petals and used it for two more papers. Image 13 is a rubbing with Markal sticks.
Image 14 is the block pressed into a layer of gesso and coloured with soft pastels and also shows the block.
And finally, I couldn't resist trying this - a pylon photo repainted with image 14, more fun than grey.